The most beautiful beaches in Morbihan
Discover the beaches in Morbihan
To complete your stay in our campsite in Morbihan, discover our selection of the most beautiful beaches in Morbihan:
- The beach of the red coast in Port-Louis : this small beach of Morbihan family of fine sand overlooks the small sea of Gâvres in Port Louis, a few minutes from the center of Lorient. Parking is located nearby. The entrance into the water, very gentle, is ideal for children.
- Grande plage de Carnac: the largest of the Morbihan beaches in Carnac, the Grande plage charms with its two kilometres of fine sand. Its southern exposure makes it an ideal spot for idleness and swimming. In summer, it comes alive with two beach clubs and swimming is supervised.
- The Conleau basin in Vannes: Conleau beach is located on the peninsula of the same name, in Vannes. The only beach in the city of Morbihan, it pleases for the animation of its neighborhood : restaurants, cafes and guinguettes participate in its unique atmosphere.
- The cliff beach in Guidel : famous surf spot, the cliff beach is located in the extension of the beach of Bas Pouldu, at the mouth of the Laïta but ocean side. Accessible by stairs, it is bordered by two car parks. One part is reserved for swimming and the other for kitesurfing.
- The beach of Pérello in Ploemeur: charming beach of the seaside resort of Ploemeur, the sandy beach of Pérello is sheltered in a cove facing south. Parking is available 400 m from the beach. The site is equipped with sanitary facilities, showers and a first-aid station in summer.
- Lohic Beach in Port-Louis: in a charming little cove facing the Gâvres peninsula, Morbihan du Lohic Beach is a small family stretch of sand but not supervised. The ramparts of the citadel offer the site a unique setting.
- Lorient-plage : the seaside district of Lorient-Plage is now better known as Kerguelen. Located in Larmor-Plage, this 1 km long white sand beach is supervised by two lifeguard stations, houses a nautical center, and is adapted for people with reduced mobility.
Swimming in Morbihan
- Grande plage de Gâvres : this huge stretch of sand connects the city center of Gâvres to the beach of Plouhinec. It has a wild side to the east and a well-equipped area, more lively on the downtown side with showers, toilets, lifeguard station and nautical center.
- La Falaise in Locmariaquer : this pretty beach in Morbihan faces the ocean in a green setting, 15 km from Auray. Accessible by stairs, it offers free parking nearby. It faces Arzon, between the Bay of Quiberon and the Gulf of Morbihan.
- The great sands in Groix: exceptional in many respects, the largest beach on the island of Groix has an original convex shape. Its sand is of two different colors . Another remarkable fact is that this beach is continually moving westward under the effect of sea currents. Supervised in summer, it is bathed in turquoise and crystal clear water.
In the same subject: the beaches of Morbihan.