Campsite 64 km from Vannes
Vannes, prefecture of Morbihan is also a beautiful fortified city that we take pleasure in discovering. Based in a campsite near Vannes, you will have plenty of time to admire its medieval gates, half-timbered houses and historic center. Nestled between the Regional Natural Park of the Gulf of Morbihan and the nature reserve of the Marais de Séné, Vannes is an exciting holiday resort.
Campsite Vannes 3 stars
Thanks to your accommodation in a mobile home rental Vannes or in a chalet in a beautiful campsite Morbihan, all the pleasures are within your reach. A jump in the pool, a game of ping-pong, a fitness session or a few moments of idleness in the shade of your wooded pitch …
At the Vannes campsite, you will be well installed, the atmosphere is friendly, the welcome warm. An ideal holiday in Morbihan, especially since you are both by the sea, near the city center and a few minutes from beautiful protected natural areas.
Mobile home rental Vannes
Opt for the comfort of a mobile home rental in Vannes during your next holiday! The 3-star campsite Vannes Pen Palud in Morbihan offers mobile home rentals in its landscaped area by the beach. With 2 or 3 bedrooms and uncovered, semi-covered or loggia terraces overlooking beautiful green plots, they are entirely designed to offer you the best conditions for camping stay near Vannes.
Each has a small functional bathroom with shower, sink and storage, toilets and a fully equipped kitchen : there are the essentials in terms of utensils, dishes and appliances, to cook daily meals for a family or a group of 5 to 6 people. The rental park of the Pen Palud campsite near Vannes also includes a model of mobile home PMR, configured to allow the passage of wheelchairs and promote the autonomy of people in wheelchairs.
Camping Vannes with swimming pool
Want a campsite with swimming pool in Brittany for your next family holiday? Le Pen Palud, Vannes campsite with swimming pool, will meet all your expectations with its complete complex with covered and outdoor pools, water games for children and balneotherapy equipment.
Outside, from early May to mid-September, families on holiday near Vannes enjoy a large swimming pool with a curved design, a fun pool with a rain mushroom for the little ones, and pentaglisse water slides .
Throughout the season, an indoor aquatic area also awaits you, with water heated to 28 °.
Ideal for relaxing at the beginning of the day, enjoying the pleasures of the water in low season or having fun with the family on a rainy day, the indoor pool of our Vannes campsite includes a swimming pool, a paddling pool dedicated to the youngest, and a balneotherapy area with hydromassage jets and jacuzzis.Our swimming pool
Sightseeing in Vannes
Many things! Vannes is ideally located, dynamic, with beautiful shopping streets, pleasant parks and gardens and above all a very well highlighted heritage.
Your first walk will take you from the port to the old town, along the ramparts steeped in history.
In the center you will see St. Peter’s Cathedral, a mix of Romanesque and Gothic with an amazing Italian-style bell tower and stunning stained glass windows. Right next door, visit the unmissable Musée de la Cohue where the exhibitions follow one another but are not alike.
Vannes also has its beaches including the small beach of Conleau arranged and supervised. A delicious stopover for a few moments of relaxation with the family a few kilometers from our campsite Morbihan by the sea.
At the port, embark on a trip to the Gulf of Morbihan aboard the Corbeau des Mers, a fishing boat classified as a historical monument thanks to its astonishing involvement in the Appeal of June 18, 1940… Details will be given on board!
Finally, pass without hesitation by the Butterfly Garden, an aerial getaway, colorful and exotic.
Vannes: the essentials
- Explore the historic center of the city : a stroll is essential in the pedestrian streets nestled behind the ramparts. Pretty half-timbered houses, friendly shops, bars and various restaurants, Vannes has the charm of yesteryear and a family atmosphere conducive to relaxation.
- Discover the marina: in the heart of the city, follow the shady banks of the marina and admire the boats, finish with a drink on a terrace in the sun, Place Gambetta.
- Visit the Aquarium : immerse yourself in the underwater world through the three areas dedicated to ocean biodiversity.
- Landing at Conleau beach: discover the peninsula of Conleau at the extreme south of the city, small beach lined with pine forests with sea pool, the place is quiet and relaxing. Bar and restaurants nearby, facing the sea.
- Walk through the ramparts of the city: they are the symbol of the city, erected between the third and seventeenth centuries they are part of a rare heritage of fortifications in Brittany. Note the pretty French gardens that border them.