We welcome holidaymakers in caravans, campers, and tents at the campsite entrance.
- We require a deposit of €50 plus a €10 fee.
- Tourist tax not included: according to 2016 rate: €0.55 per night, per person aged 18 and over.
- Upon your arrival, a magnetic badge allowing you access to the campsite will be provided (deposit €20), as well as a bracelet to access to the pool area (deposit €3 per pool bracelet). Please provide a European plug socket and an extension cord of at least 10m.
- Free access to the shower block including hot shower, baby room, facilities for those of reduced mobility, laundry room with washing machine (€3 per token) and dryer (€3.50 per token).
The pitches of our campsite in Morbihan provide access to electricity and internet (supplements). They are near the toilets and are accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Do you have questions about our properties, services, infrastructure, taxes, timetables or animals (accepted under conditions)? Contact our team!
Find all the information on the Services page.
100 m² campsites
We offer beautiful, spacious, 100 m2 lawned areas surrounded by trees that protect you from the sun and allow you to relax in the shade in hot weather. All our pitches are separated from natural hedges to guarantee you a certain intimacy without breaking with nature.
Our 100% natural pitches are suitable for caravans and campers and are big enough for your private garden. You can read and eat in peace before heading to the public areas if you want to enjoy the friendly atmosphere of our campsite.
Pitch – includes 1 person – 1 car – tent, caravan or motorhome
- Pitch between 80 and 100m² delimited by hedges and semi-shaded. Provide European plug and extension cord.
- Average surface area of the pitch (in m²) : 90
- Disabled access
- Animals accepted under conditions
- Electricity (extra charge)